Monday 20 February 2012

Any ideas?

Hello everyone,

I'm really looking forward to this next module but I'm having a bit of difficulty thinking about sufficiant questions to ask an Occupational Therapist? This is what I am thinking about using for my Research Project because whilst watching thier development in their lessons it is visible that they are using Drama in these special needs areas.

Does anyone have any ideas that could could help me to get going?

Thanks, and I look forward to your responce

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice, my best advice would be to ring The Tavistock and Portman Clinic in London and ask to speak to Laverne Antrobus. She was very helpful to me growing as a teenager with Autism. She will help you with finding the best person to talk to. If you mention you know me, then she will be able to help.

    Here is the number for the Clinic

    020 7435 7111

    I hope this helps

    Lily
    X

    ReplyDelete